Steps for usage:
1. Lift up and open the upper cover and pour the water cup into the water tank, take out the cotton swab from the upper cover joint (be careful not to lose the spring), put the cotton swab into the water tank and soak until it is completely wet, then put the cotton swab back into the cotton tube Install the cover and put it on for power-on use (see the manual for details);
2. Important note: (Small fog/no spray on one side or two sides) You can turn the elastic cotton swab tube to adjust to the best spray state.
Reminder: If the humidifier does not produce fog, it will spray water drops, and the fog is relatively small:
1. Determine whether the water source is tap water (pure water and distilled water cannot be used for humidification);
2. Before use, the whole cotton swab must be completely soaked (note: the whole root is soaked, not only half soaked);
3. If the fog is small, it may be that the cotton swab is in poor contact with the atomizer. You can take the cotton swab out and put it in again. Remember to keep the cotton swab in good contact with the atomizer. The spring cannot be lost, otherwise the cotton swab will not be in contact with the atomizing sheet);
4. Cotton swab humidifiers are not allowed to add oily essential oils. Long-term oily molecules will block the holes of the atomizing film, resulting in no fog or small fog, which is mistaken for product quality problems.
5.The charging head should use less than 1A current.
6.Before work it is necessary to wet the filter in the water completely. If the mist is significantly reduced, you need to replace the cotton swab.
1 * Humidifier
1 * Filter
1 * USB Cable